Saturday 4 April 2015

Liquor Cabinet Made Out of an Old Dresser

Pin It

I can't believe I didn't take a before picture of this one!  Well if I did, I can't find it.  Anyway, a friend gave me this one (thanks Clifford you are the best!), he described it as "a cheap Walmart dresser", so you can all picture it now right?

Well this is what it looks like now.


I painted the inside gray, and made two shelves and finished them with tongue and groove pine that I "weathered" myself.  So loving this new technique, I'm going to have to use it again soon. 





I made a rack in the middle for wine storage.


I added these plumbing pieces that I picked up in Mesa (from my favourite Mesa artist, Lance Lockhart) for the two drawers that I left in place.


I primed it and then painted it with black, I sanded it to expose some of the original finish and then gave it two coats of varathane.



I hope you like it!




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...