Tuesday 27 August 2013

The Tale of Two Chairs, Chairs Made Into A Bench.

Pin It

I've been wanting to make a bench like this for a while, but was looking for just the right chairs.  I got these chairs with a small table from Storage Wars on Facebook.  They were very wobbly, and I would have had to knock them apart and glue them if I wanted to keep them the way they are.


They were kid of cute, but now I think they are beautiful!  I saw a bench on Pinterest that had the double layer look on the upholstery and decided to go for it.  I figured out how I was going to do it and am so happy with the outcome.  It is so muggy here right now that I am having a hard time getting paint to dry, but it was dry enough to put it together for a picture.  I may add some embellishment, but am not sure yet.


Now I wish the table had come with more chairs.  Isn't she pretty?


Pin It

2 comments:

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...