Sunday 12 May 2013

Happy Mother's Day!!! I Love You Mom!!!

Pin It
I thought I would share a few pictures of my Mom today. I am so blessed to have been born to this woman. She has been an anchor in our lives, and I couldn't and wouldn't ask for another person to call Mom. 

My Mom, and Dad on left.

Wedding day!

Mom with my two big brothers, Bob and Jay. 


Mom and me.

The baby (Jay) in the second last photo, is now the oldest in this photo, and I am the baby.  Wow, a lot can change in five years!
In the foreground from the left, Me, Penney, Leata, Jay (Bob is missing)

 Here she looks like one of the kids, rather than the Mom.

When Johnny saw this pic this morning he thought it was Leata holding Nicole, but nope, Leata is as the top of the pile and Mom holding Nicole (She was 41 in this pic and the baby on her lap is her seventh child).


A more recent pic, she was over 80 in this photo.
An outing with a couple of daughters and granddaughters.  After walking a mile through the bush.

 And a photo of my beautiful family, the people who made me a Mom, I love you all more than you will ever know.  Not only are they gorgeous on the outside, but on the inside too.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...